Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Slogan: Oh, well, umm... what I cannot say happens

Dear Obama Mr. President,

Our reporter Bert Burtons in Washington D.C. found a new slogan "Change Can Happen" on your website , and now I wonder if it is not a mistake. I have heard this proverb already, but it was not talking of change but of something different - umm, well, in a way it was talking of stuff that changes... how could I explain it better...? You fill something in, and something else comes out. I mean, it was more like one of the four lettered words starting with s, ending with t, and that it happens. Did you probably mean that one? But I am not too good at American slogans. Sorry.

Well, another interesting slogan could be something like "Abort the Aborted" - It sounds poetic, does it not?

Umm, Mr. Obama President, I will think about more slogans for you. You can use them on your website free! I release them to the Public Domain if you do not mention me as the author.


No comments: